Dendera-Abydose from Hurghada, Private trip
Would you like to experience something different in Egypt that other travel agencies do not have on offer? This is a special tripincluding two most famous temples and other beautiful sights, Dendera and Abydos.
We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Hurghada.
First of all, we will take you to Abydos, one of the most ancient cities of Egypt, considered as one of the most valuable archaeological sites. Discover the Temple of Seti I with its well preserved, still partly colored reliefs, and have a look at the famous Abydos Kings List of the ancient kings who reigned before Seti I.
After that we will visit the Osireion, a part of Pharaoh Seti I Temple, which was built to honor the god Osiris and, according to the myth, contained his head.
After lunch we will head to the second of the tour’s destinations: Dendera. It’s an impressive Ptolemaic temple, dedicated to the goddess Hathor, and one of the best-preserved sanctuaries all over Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets to temples
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and water
- We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Point :
Pick you up in your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt - After tour, transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.