Denali Photo Excursion
Our tour is designed to benefit all skill levels with any type of camera (smart-phones welcome). No matter what gear you have, our guides will be able to help you progress as photographer. Beginners will learn techniques to get more out of their equipment; how to read light and adjust their exposure settings to photograph Alaska’s stunning scenery and wildlife in a way that “does it justice.” Advanced photographers will enjoy the luxury of being driven to the best locations without having to rent a car or trying to scout the vast and unfamiliar landscape.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card.
What's excluded :
Take home awe-inspiring photographs of Alaska! With a maximum of 4 participants per tour, you will receive a personalized photography experience featuring panoramic landscapes, majestic mountains, and reflection ponds. Our photo guides are professional photographers and expert light-wranglers; they will be your location scout, driver, and instructor – seeking out the best locations and the most dramatic lighting in real time. Guides provide individualized instruction so you can hone your skills as you capture beautiful images that will last a lifetime. This guided excursion offers one-on-one attention and allows you to feel like you have the locations all to yourself for a truly immersive experience.
• Denali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Departure Point :Denali Hostel & Cabins, Denali National Park and Preserve, 224.1 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is provided to and from all Denali area hotels. Tours begin upon pick up; there is no shuttling and no caravanning. Tours travel to multiple locations in a luxury truck that is easy to get in and out of.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.