Deluxe Trang An-Bai Dinh tours in Ninh Binh & Free Street Food tours in Hanoi
BaiDinh Pagoda Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temple on Dinhmountain in GiaVien District, NinhBinh province.
The compound consists of the original old pagoda and newly created larger pagoda. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist pagoda in Viet Nam and has become a popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Viet Nam.
BaiDinh Pagoda, along with Phat DiemCatheral , Hoa Lu ancient capital, Tam coc, Bich Dong, Trang An,Cuc Phuong is a famous tourist attraction site of NinhBinh Province.
TrangAn is a scenic area in NinhBinh, Viet Nam renowned for its boat caves tour. On 23 Jun 2014 at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the TrangAn Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the description
- Bottled water - Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- VAT ( 10%) & Service Charge ( 5%)
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
- Elelictric car 3USD/pax ( Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, 50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
7h30-8h00: tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
If you are staying outside Hanoi Old Quarter, you need come to the meeting point to meet the guide
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
9h30- 9h45: Arriving TrangAn- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land.
The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island.
Kong Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Vietnam landscapes such as:Trang An, Van Long natural reserve, Tam Coc, Bich Dong (NinhBinh), Halong bay (QuangNinh) and PhongNha (QuangBinh).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ninh Binh Province, Ninh Binh Province
12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
14h00: Visiting BaiDinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
Pass By: Hanoi, Hanoi
17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip and come back to Hanoi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.