Deluxe Private Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour by air-conditioned mini-Van
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels Tour , will give an introduction about its historic as a part of Vietnamese war. A chance to explore the system of tunnels deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attack most of the US military.
- Learn about the courage & ingenuity of the Cu Chi people, and war history in Vietnam;
- Watch a documentary film before the journey start
- Tour guide will show how the Cu Chi tunnels works
- Visit a command center
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps
- Visit rice paper workshop
- You have chance to try shooting (optional)
⭐ It is a private tour with private professional English speaking tour guide & private A/C car or minivan.
⭐ Low Price Guarantee!
⭐ Starting time is flexible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern A/C transportation
- Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca
- English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water;
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Tips & VAT
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
You will be picked you up at your hotel and depart from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Cu Chi. It’s a chance for you to relax on the way from Saigon to Cu Chi. On the way, you can see the nice view of South Vietnam’s countryside. You can see lush orchards and green or yellow rice fields along the main roads.
Arriving in Ben Dinh, you will spend your time watching a documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels and the Vietnam War. Then it is time for inspecting the tunnel site, visiting the gates, traps, underground hospitals, worship rooms, kitchens and bunkers, and many other interesting things. One of the highlights is Hoang Cam stove, which was named after its inventor, diffused and dissipated smoke from cooking. On display are booby traps, the remains of a US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. You will be able to admire lots of compelling photos and personal effects left behind. Our guide will tell you about heart-broken war history and information about the tunnels including less-known stories.
The most exciting part of your trip is going through a section of the tunnel. In fact, the original tunnels are wet, dark, stuffy, and about 0.5 – 1 m wide, just enough for one person to go through. The sections of tunnels were expanded to accommodate tourists. Some sections are lightened with lights but some are not. You will be surprised and understand the clever and heroic characters of Cu Chi as well as Vietnamese locals and soldiers who could live in the tunnels in bad conditions with low light, heat, humidity, and lack of air for some months, even a few years.
At the end of the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel. Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day will leave a memory forever in your heart.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel from center of Ho Chi Minh City!Ports
- Nha Rong Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.