Deluxe Polish Vodka Tour Experience in Krakow
First of all, this is NOT a pub crawl. We want to deliver an expert but also fun way of understanding Polish vodka culture.
Poland boasts of being one of the best manufacturers of vodka in the world. It is also a place which many imagine to be the country where people have a glass of vodka for breakfast, then one for lunch and another before going to bed. Is that all true? Are Polish vodkas really good? And does vodka have any flavour at all? How is it produced and can you make it at home? The tour will answer all the questions, including those you may be afraid to ask!
Vodka is a very social drink and this is why this tour is especially suitable for groups of friends, colleagues etc. The minimum number of people for the tour is 2 and the maximum is 8.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- 6 vodka tastings (or more)
- 5 vodka food tastings
- Water in most venues
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- HOW MUCH WILL I DRINK?
We will taste different kinds of vodka (at least 6) and typical vodka food (at least 5 tastings). A local experienced guide speaking fluent English will take you to 3 or 4 bars and restaurants in the city centre serving best and most intriguing Polish vodkas to tell you stories, anecdotes and answer million of questions (which we hope you will want to ask!).
Think of the amount of food served on the tour as lunch. As for the alcohol, given the food served and the duration of the tour, the tastings are supposed to make you feel tipsy, but not drunk.
Departure Point :Żeleński Family Manor, Grodkowice 1, 32-015, Poland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :plac Szczepański, Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.