Deluxe Nightlife Tour: VIP seated Acrobatic Show and Dinner at Dadong Peking Roast Duck
Enjoy a Peking roast duck feast for dinner and Chinese acrobatic show during this memorable evening in Beijing. Your friendly guide will accompany you to Dadong roast duck restaurant that is famous and popular in locals. You can enjoy a multi-course dinner, including Beijing Roast Duck and a variety of delicacies. The guide will introduce the traditional cooking methods of Beijing Roast Duck and detail each dish. Then watch Chinese acrobatic show at VIP seat in row 7-8 and showcase the amazing talents of acrobats.
• VIP seat ticket for row 7-8 at Chaoyang acrobatic show theater
• Enjoy a delicious Peking roast duck dinner at famous Dadong restaurant
• Professional English-speaking Guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off with air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private transfers between hotel, restaurant and theater
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Transfers: Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Dinner in Dadong roast duck restaurant
- Visit: China Pleasure Tour, Beijing 100112 China
Meet your guide in hotel lobby at 5pm, then start your memorable nightlife experience in Beijing. You will be taken to to Dadong roast duck restaurant for dinner. Quanjude and Dadong are the two most famous roast duck restaurants in Beijing. They are the different in style. Quanjude is more traditional in dishes, and Dadong is more fashionable. But they are in the same way to prepare the roast duck. It is roasted with fruit tree, so it has a fruity flavor. The duck skin is very crispy.
After the dinner, you will go to enjoy the best acrobatic show in Beijing. The Acrobatic Show of Chaoyang Theater is an awesome spectacle perfect for kids and adults alike. You will enjoy a magic and breathtaking night of Chinese acrobatics, including gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, unicycling, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts, and a lot more! Meet your driver in the hotel lobby and transfer to Chaoyang Theather, after the show the driver will send you back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Beijing downtown
Departure Time :5pm (flexible, but Peking duck restaurant usually stop serve after 9pm)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.