Deluxe Hong Island Tour by Longtail Boat from Krabi
During this relaxing day-long excursion to the exotic beaches and lagoon of Hong Island, you will also get to visit Pak Bia & Paradise Island. You will have lots of time for snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sights and sounds of life on these incredible beaches. One of the highlight is a delicious Thai lunch in a beautiful setup right at the beach by the boat crew of Krabi Spesialisten.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca Cola & seasonal fruits
- Thai picnic lunch on the beach
- Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krabi Spesialisten, 155/13-15 Moo 3, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Krabi by a spacious van in air-conditioned comfort. Meet the highly skilled English-speaking tour guide of Krabi Spesialisten at Nopparat Thara Pier from where you will cruise by longtail boat to a secluded beach at Paradise Island, the first snorkel and swimming stop. Here you will also find park rangers who are looking after the swallow birds’ nests.
Cruise further towards Koh Pak Bia where you can have a nice sim and relax while the staff will set up a delicious Thai lunch. Look forward to bamboo beach mats, low tables and a Thai buffet served directly on the beach - one of the undoubted highlights during this day trip!
Continue to Hong Island, the main island with the famous lagoon at the back side. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon. Here you will have the opportunity to swim and shoot some large bats which are known to be hiding inside the mangrove area.
Explore Hong Island’s exotic beaches, crystal-clear water, and lush nature. Behind the beach, there is an 800-meter nature trail. Along the trail, you have a rich fauna of different plants and trees such as The Banyan tree which plays a central role in the Buddhists teachings. For those who only wish to lay down in the sun or underneath a tree will easily find their own spot on each island.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of this family-friendly excursion for all ages with your beloved ones.
• 06:30 - 08:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 08:15 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
• 08:30 - 09:15: Cruise by longtail boat to Koh Lading (also known as Paradise Island)
• 09:15 - 11:30: Relax and snorkel at the beach of Lading Island
• 11:30 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Pak Bia
• 11:30 - 13:00: Swim and enjoy a Thai buffet lunch served directly on the beach
• 13:00 - 13:30: Depart to Hong Island with a stop at the lagoon
• 13:30 - 14:45: Explore Hong Island including beach time
• 14:45 - 15:30: Return to Ao Nang
• 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Pak Bia Island, Nong Thale, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Lao Lading, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Nam Mao: 07:30 - 07:45• Ao Nang: 08:00 - 08:15• Klong Muang: 07:30 - 07:45• Krabi Town: 06:30 - 07:00• Nopparat Thara Pier: 08:15• Tubkaek: 07:30 - 07:45
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.