Deluxe Full Day Cruise on Halong Bay with Expressway Transfer
✔️ Cruising 6hours on Deluxe Cruise on Ha Long Bay
✔️ Enjoy Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood
✔️ Transfer by Express New Highway
✔️ Visit Titop Island, Trekking Titop Peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
✔️ Kayaking or Bamboo boat
✔️ Swimming on Beach
✔️ Visit Sung Sot Cave
✔️ Enjoy afternoon tea on cruise
✔️ All Included ( Only without drinks on Personal expenses )
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.
- Boat trip 6 Hours Cruising on Halong Bay
- Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
- 2 small bottles of water on bus.
- English speaking guide during trip.
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat
- Afternoon Tea on Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Entry/Admission - Luon Cave and Lake
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tuần Châu Harbor
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- Other things are not mentioned in programmer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
✔️ 11.20am - 11.40am: Arrival Tuan Chau island,Check on Boat and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks: Insence Bunner, Stone Dog, Cock fighting …
✔️ Travelers visit Halong Bay for an up-close look at its amazing limestone islands, rock formations and caves. Whittled away over centuries by wind and water, they’re breathtaking.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
✔️ 13.00pm: Explore the longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay(Sung Sot Cave - Surprising Grotto).
✔️ " Sung Sot cave is the largest, perhaps the most renowned, and likely the most visited of all. "
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Luon Cave and Lake, Cát Hải, Hai Phong
✔️ 14.45pm: Discover Luon Cave(water cave) with some options:
✔️ Kayaking or bamboo boat.
✔️ Relaxing on boat.
✔️ " One of the best things to do in Halong Bay is discovering the place yourself on your own kayak. The emerald water of Halong with calm water and many hidden tunnels make a perfect setting for kayaking. "
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
✔️ 15.45pm: Visit Titop island:
✔️ Swimming on the beach.
✔️ Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
✔️ " TiTop Island where you can do Swimming or Climbing up to the top of the island where there is a best place to overview the beauty of Ha Long bay. With a beneficial reason: for many this is one of the highlights of their Halong Bay experience. Even more, after climbing, you can reward yourself with a cool, refreshing dip in the waters of Halong Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ti Top Beach, Halong Bay Vietnam
✔️ Otherewise the beach on the island is one of the most organised in all of Halong Bay for tourists, with deck chairs, cool drinks, souvenirs, and fresh water showers available.
✔️ You can swim or sunbathe, or spend some time relaxing in deck chair, sipping on a coconut and people watching. "
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
✔️ 17.45pm: Back to Tuan Chau habour.
✔️ Enjoy Vietnamese Tea on boat
✔️ 20.50pm: Arrival to Ha Noi - Drop you off at your hotel (around the old quarter).
✔️ End the trip.
Tuần Châu Harbor, Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :37 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
✔ 08.40am - 09.15am Pick up at your Hotel (around the Hanoi Old Quarter) and start the trip with 2,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING
- Hat or umbrella and Shoes,Sunglasses.
- Cash for personal expences.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.