Delta Tigre Half Day
If you love nature or you have a second day in Buenos Aires, Tigre Delta is an excellent option to get to know a different side of the city.
On this tour we'll visit the traditional Puerto de Frutos, a popular market near the port that offers a variety of crafts such as leather goods, baskets, and wicker furniture, all made by local artisans. Later we will head to the fluvial port where we will board a typical catamaran passenger ferry sailing for about an hour through the Delta rivers. As we sail, with your guide always by your side, we will explore the origin of the Delta islands, its inhabitants, as well as traditional floating services such as the supermarket, firemen, and public bus boats.
Join us to live this unforgettable experience!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (car/minivan/van)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the city of Buenos Aires)
- Local taxes
- Ticket for a ride in Catamaran through Delta River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop-off (arrangeable for an extra cost)
- Entrance fees (most attractions are free)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Once in Tigre, we'll visit the traditional Puerto de Frutos, a popular market near the port that offers a variety of crafts such as leather goods, baskets, and wicker furniture, all made by local artisans.
Later we will head to the fluvial port where we will board a typical catamaran passenger ferry sailing for about an hour through the Delta rivers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Buenos Aires port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.