Delta Premium, optional with lunch at Revire Grill By Summa Group
Original coastal walk along the Río de la Plata, with a duration of 1h 50´ approx. in which we can observe on the coast the downtown Buenos Aires, the Jorge Newbery Airport, University City, Vicente López, Olivos, Martínez, San Isidro with its Cathedral and canyons, and then enter the Paraná Delta, where we will see recognized attractions such as the Museum Sarmiento, El Descanso Island, El Alcazar recreation and continuing with the walk we will arrive at the Port of Tigre. The service is carried out in modern boats and includes audio-guide.
After the navigation, the passengers will travel in van, accompanied by a guide who will tell you about the history and origins of Tigre, the main points of the city including the Victorian Promenade, arriving at the Port of Frutos, here they will have a free time that will allow them Walk their docks and even shop.
The return by bus to Buenos Aires will allow you to descend at important tourist points.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up for hotels and drop off at important tourist points
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not included, unless the option with Lunch in Revire is selected where a 3-step menu with non-alcoholic drinks is included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
He embarks in Puerto Madero
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
The Paseo Victorica is an exceptional place, combining nature, river views, gastronomy
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
The Tiger Art Museum: one of the most emblematic buildings in Tigre
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
The port of Frutos de Tigre is ideal for buying souvenirs for the whole family
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is done only by downtown hotels, in case your hotel is outside the collection area we will tell you a meeting point.Pick up hours from 08.45 a.m. to 09.45 a.m.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.