Delphi: Self-Guided Audio tour on your Smartphone (no ticket included)
Immerse yourself in the magic of Delphi with a fascinating audio tour on your phone and discover the secrets of a Unesco World Heritage Site, once known as the center of the ancient world.
Start your tour from the Castalian Spring, outside the archaeological site, and then continue to explore the ruins of the Delphi sanctuary and their rich history. They will all reveal to you how thousands of years before you hopped that bus to Parnassus, the Delphic oracle had already been a prominent attraction for ancient travelers. Follow in the footsteps of erstwhile pilgrims to discover the database of the then known world and let the wild beauty of this formidable scenery unfold before your eyes! This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the spiritual power of Delphi with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
* Ticket/entrance fee to the archaeological site is not included.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Αctivation link to access your audio tour
What's excluded :
- Live Guide
- Entrance fee to the site
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in the archaeological site
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
The Castalian Spring: Before entering the archaeological site, quench your thirst in the Castalian Spring and learn about the adventures of Apollo, the founder god of the sanctuary. What terrible crime had he committed to be purified here?
The Sacred Way: The votive offerings, lush memorials and the countless treasures that powerful cities and rulers of proverbial wealth left behind them will haunt your imagination as you stroll along the Sacred way.
The Temple of Apollo: The Temple of Apollo will cast a spell on you with its mysterious legends. Was Apollo’s Oracle the Google of the ancient world? Let the site give you the answers you’re seeking for as you take in the mesmerizing view of the mountainous landscape!
Duration: 33 minutes
Departure Point :Athenian Treasury, Delfi 330 54, Greece
Departure Time :5/22/2020 - 10/31/2020
11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Ethniki Odos Livadias Amfissas, EO Livadias Amfissas, Delfi 330 54, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive an email through Viator, from our local supplier, Clio Muse Tours with further instructions about your tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Keep in mind that internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak in the archaeological site. So please download the mobile app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline
- This product is a self-guided audio tour. No VR / AR is included and no live guide will accompany you
- Please consider that admission fees for the archaeological site are not included in the price
- Kindly note that transportation is not provided and travelers will need to travel to & from the site on their own
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. (Windows phones are not compatible with the app)
- Please ensure you have enough storage space. (required size for the app & tour: 100-150 MB)
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Delphi stadium is currently inaccessible due to restoration works
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non refundable once activated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.