Delphi Private Tour from Athens for Small Groups
Explore the province of central Greece in between the slopes of mount Parnassus while driving to Delphi, the most famous Oracle of Ancient Greek times. Visit the traditional mountain village of Arachova and optionally Osios Loukas monastery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury vehicles.
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Licensed local guide (available upon request)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
This private tour to Delphi starts from your hotel early in the morning (08.00 - 08.30 am) and lasts approx 9 hours. The whole driving from Athens to Delphi is about 3 hours. Our first stop for a coffee or a snack will be after 1,5 hours. Then we approach the traditional village of Arahova and after 0,5 hour driving we arrive to Delphi. We visit the Museum and then the Archaeological Site of Delphi which will take approx 2 hours. After visiting Delphi, we make a stop for lunch in one of the traditional tavernas, on our way back to Athens.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Athens, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is important to indicate the desired pick up time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.