Delphi One Day Trip from Athens
Guided tour of the Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
See the Athenian Treasure
Explore Delphi Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
The only day tour in Athens visiting Athena Pronaia
Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Professional - licensed guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free WiFi on coaches
- Lunch if option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Athena Pronaia Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Enjoy our awarded with TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019 tour and depart from our terminal for one day trip from Athens to explore the UNESCO-listed Archaeological Site of Delphi with an expert guide and learn how the city was considered the ‘Center of the World’ in ancient Greece and today one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. Immerse yourself in the myths and monuments of classical Greece on this full-day tour of Delphi from Athens.
After meeting your guide in Athens, hear tales about the ancient Greeks and their lives in Delphi while traveling to the town by air-conditioned coach. You will reach Delphi towards Mt. Parnassos, making a short rest stop outside the town of Levadia.
First stop is a tour of the Delphi archeological site – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and easily one of the most important digs in Europe. Avoid and skip the lines of the archaeological site and walk around the evocative ruins with your guide, see famous monuments likethe monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Second stop is Delphi museum, with it's spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. Be sure to check out the bronze Charioteer of Delphi and the Sphinx of Naxos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Athena Pronaia Temple, Delphi 330 54, Greece
After lunch break, visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi. Return to Athens passing by the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese (short photo stop).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- French Language: Winter: Every Wednesday - Summer: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
- Italian Language: Every Thursday (From (02/06-05/09)
- Visit at the Athena Pronaia takes place in English tours only
- Please note: During winter season (1 November - 31 March): The visit to Athena Pronaia Sanctuary will not take place due to the limited opening hours of the exhibition area.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bus Tours will not consist of more than 25 people per group. Audio devices are given to keep social distance inside archaeological sites and museums Whispers are sanitized both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.