Delphi guided tour with transportation
You will spent a day to Delphi where according to mythology,it is here that the two eagles sent out by Zeus from the ends of the universe to find the navel of the world met.The sanctuary of Delphi,set within a most spectacular landscape, was for many centuries the cultural and religious centre and symbol of unity for the Hellenic world and seat of the Pythian Games.
The Delphic Oracle was regarded as the most trustworthy, was at its peak.It was delivered by the Pythia,the priestess and interpreted by the priests of Apollo.Cities, rulers and ordinary individuals alike consulted the oracle, expressing their gratitude with great gifts and spreading its fame around the world.Indeed,it was believed to have successfully predicted events related to the cataclysm of Deukalion,the Argonaut's expedition and the Trojan War.
Visit the Museum where one can see other archeological treasures,the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dedicated to Apollo by Polyzalos,the tyrant of Gela,in 478 BC
per adult from
What's included :
- Official guide all day in the museum (very important notice) and at the Archaelogical site.
- Transportation with deluxe A/C motorcoach
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Admission to Delphi site & museum
- Pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Will see one of the most important sites of Greece, you will visit the Oracle and the museum
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Most travelers can participate
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.