Delphi & Arachova Private Tour From Athens - Taxi, Van, MiniBus - Guide optional
Ancient Greeks considered Delphi as the centre, the "naval" of the earth. Visit the sanctuary of Apollo and the shrine of his oracle while walking in a magnificent mountainous landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- Tickets for Archaeological Sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
At relatively small distance from Athens, there are two destinations, different from each other: on the one hand there is Arachova, the leading winter destination with its traditional houses, expensive chalets, traditional taverns and its clubs. Οn the other hand there is Delphi, the ‘‘navel of the earth’’, a place known for its famous oracle!
We will visit the archaeological site (UNESCO world heritage site), the sanctuary of Apollo, the theater and the museum, which houses some of the greatest findings of Greek culture!
Also, if you like, we can stop for a drink or meal at a selected restaurant (extra charge) and then we will return to pick-up point.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Athens, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Athens HotelAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.