Delhi to Agra Taj Mahal at Sunrise Day-Trip with Breakfast at Oberoi Amar Vilas
Pickup at 2:30 am from Hotel/Airport in Delhi - it’s your choice. Three hours drive from Delhi to Agra and visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), and come back to the hotel for buffet breakfast at Luxury hotel The Oberoi Amar Vilas. After breakfast we visit Agra Fort (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), some shopping in Agra and after sightseeing drive back to Delhi.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - Oberoi Amar Vilas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Monuments Fees
- Pickup & Drop
- A professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Marble Handicrafts Agra
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2:30 AM from your hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Be picked up at Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax and 3 hours drive to Agra by express highway.Once you reach in Agra, you’re in for a treat.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your private tour guide on a tour of the grounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra, Taj East Gate Rd, Paktola, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After Taj Mahal visit take a break at “Luxury hotel The Oberoi Amar Vilas” where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After breakfast we visit Agra Fort, admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marble Handicrafts Agra, Fatehabad Road Opp. Kailash Cinema, Agra 282001 India
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shopping for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).After a memorable day drive back to Delhi your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide drops you off at your hotel at about 3pm approx.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pickup from Airport/Hotel and any where in delhi Pickup Time : 2:30 AMAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.