Delhi Starry Night Cycling Tour
Under the stars let's explore the cosmopolitan vibe of Delhi. The bustling capital’s electrifying evenings, panoramic views of lutyens and local food sampling on streets will make you fall in love with Delhi. The night cycling tour will be delivered through a beautifully crafted story about modern Delhi's transformation and its culture. We will visit various historical sites such as India Gate, President's Estate, and a Sikh temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib) to name a few...
Our tour will culminate over a midnight munching joint, new friendships and stories to take home.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Storyteller City Bikes and Helmet Mineral water Midnight Meal Pollution Mask
What's excluded :
- Entry to the monuments Pick & Drop from meeting point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Explore Delhi in Night, its imperial architecture, culture & food on a bicycle
Enjoy panoramic views of President’s Estate (Rashtrapati Bhawan)
Visit to Gurudwara (Famous Sikh temple)
Stroll at India Gate
Fire Paan (Betel Leaf)
Beginner level cycling experience required
Please arrange your travel to & fro the meeting point
We will not go inside the monuments
Casual clothing recommended
Please drop a note to us or inform your guide if you have any food allergies
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Barakhamba Road, Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.