Delhi Self-Guided Tour with a GPS enabled audio & video Guide with Lunch
In this tour you get to explore three of Delhi’s most famous monuments, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s tomb. You will do so on your own assisted by a GPS enabled audio-visual guide. Afterwards, you may select three more sites to visit in the city. This is a self-guided tour with a digital guide, a private vehicle and a driver. You will have the luxury of customizing your itinerary according to your interests.
• Red Fort
• Qutub Minar
• Humayun’s Tomb
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Audio-Video Digital Guide
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant (Beverage Excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
What's excluded :
- Food or drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and given access to a GPS enabled audio-visual digital guide that can be downloaded on your smartphone. The guide helps you to navigate from the entrance of the monuments to various points of interest inside. Please note that the guide can be used only at the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s tomb.
Visit the Red Fort, the main residence of the Mughal Emperors for nearly 200 years up to 1856. The fort was built by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan. More destruction followed at the hands of the British during the revolt of 1857 after which the fort was used as a garrison. The British put the last Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Shah Zafar on trial in this fort before exiling him to Rangoon in 1857. The historical significance of the Red Fort is underscored by the fact that to date it is used for hoisting the national flag on 15th August every year. That day marks the Indian Independence day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Also visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site located in the Mehrauli region of Delhi. It is a 240 feet high minaret with five storeys. It was built as a victory tower in 1193 by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak after he defeated the last Hindu king of Delhi. At the foot of the tower is the first mosque built in India, the Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque. Housed within the same complex is the Iron Pillar that has stood the test of time without any visible evidence of rusting. It is said that if you can encircle the pillar with your hands while standing with your back to it, your wish will be granted!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
Humayun’s tomb, another UNESCO World Heritage site, houses the tomb of Humayun commissioned by his first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum. The site was chosen due to its proximity to the Nizamuddin Dargah, the mausoleum of the celebrated Sufi saint of Delhi, Nizamuddin Auliya, who was revered by the rulers of Delhi. Besides the mortal remains of Humayun and Empress Bega Begum, the tomb complex also contains the last remains of several later Mughals.
Lunch included at a local restaurant (beverage excluded)
After lunch you may visit any 3 locations from the list below. Your driver will take you to these, although they do not have GPS enabled digital guides.
• India Gate
• Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential Palace)
• Connaught Place
• Raj Ghat
• Dilli Haat
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
The car and driver will be at your disposal until 5:00 p.m. after which you will be
dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must have a smartphone to enjoy GPS enabled tour. Visitors should contact their cell phone provider to determine the cost of data usage when overseas.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.