Delhi: Red Fort Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
The Red Fort draws visitors from all over the world, and during busy season, wait times in line can last up to one to two hours. This special, Red Fort skip-the-line admission ticket saves you the time waiting in line, and gets you inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site so you can explore it at your own pace. This admission ticket also offers two different options, as well as a guided tour upgrade for ultimate convenience.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Private live tour guide
- Pick up from anywhere in Delhi
- Private uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks and food (available to purchase)
- Camera fees at monuments
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Visit: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India.Constructed in 1639 by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the palace of his fortified capital Shahjahanabad, the Red Fort is named for its massive enclosing walls of red sandstone and is adjacent to the older Salimgarh Fort, built by Islam Shah Suri in 1546 AD. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years, until 1856.
Every year on the Independence day of India (15 August), the Prime Minister hoists the Indian "tricolour flag" at the main gate of the fort and delivers a nationally broadcast speech from its ramparts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.