Delhi Old Fort Tour by Locals
Tour Delhi with a local guide immersed in culture and history of Delhi for exploring the "Old Fort" & its subsequent sound and light show. It is named so since no historian has been able to certify its origins, and is simply named Old Fort. The towering ramparts in the evening rise dazzlingly in the dark sky and you will experience an awe-inspiring performance of the sound and lights show being held in its premises.
Enjoy the tour with a TUK TUK Ride & breathtaking souns and light show.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in private car
- A short "Tuk Tuk" Ride Experience
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Purana Qila
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Purana Qila, New Delhi India
The towering ramparts in the evening rise dazzlingly in the dark sky and you will experience an awe-inspiring performance of the sound and lights show being held in its premises. One such experience is the Sound & Light Show at Old Fort,New Delhi called “Ishq-e-Dilli”. A unique combination of light sound and state of the art laser technology makes the audience glued to their seat and feel proud of their city’s history. The 60-minutes show which runs through 5,000 years of the Capital’s history surely leaves the audience spellbound. The narration begins from 11th century in the reign of Prithvi Raj Chauhan and proceeds towards the history of the city associated with Lodhis, Mughals, Britishers & finally independent India. The story takes through the history with the establishment of the first city of Quila Rai Pithora, runs through Qutab-Mehrauli, Kilokri, Siri, Tughlaqabad, Jahanpanah, Firozabad, Shahjahanabad and culminates in modern-day Delhi. The Show “Ishq-e-Dilli” depicts the spirit of Delhi through a lively narration of the ten cities of Delhi – the formation and resurrection of the city with its phoenix – like character.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located delhi hotels
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Due to heavy rains OR any abnormal weather conditions sometimes lead to cancellation of the show and only the Fort visits will be provided in these conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.