Delhi Monuments And Chandni Chowk Bazaar Day Tour From Delhi Hotel
Welcome to India capital City New Delhi. Delhi is said by hindus to be the site of ancient Indraprastha, home of the Pandavas in the Mahabharata. The first city for which clear archaeological evidence remains was Lal Kot, or Qila Rai Pithora, founded by the Hindu King Prithviraj Chauhan in the 12th century . The city fell to Afghan invaders in 1191, and for the next 600 yrs, Delhi was ruled by a succession of Muslim sultans and Emperors.
Duration:- 1 Day
Destination:- Old and New Delhi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by A/C private vehicle
- Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments covered in Day tour-
• Red Fort:- Exploring this Mughal masterpiece, imagining its former traumas and splendours.
• Humayun’s Tomb:- Enjoying the architectural virtuosity and mirror image gardens of Delhi’s most spectular resting place.
• Jama Masjid:- Experiencing the serenity of the ‘Friday Mosque’ with its wide open courtyard.
• Qutub Minar:- Visiting Delhi’s first Islamic city at sunrise.
• President House:-Formerly home to the British Viceroy, the president’s house has 340 rooms, with 2.5 km of corridors, and it’s fascinating to take a peek inside.
• Chandni Chowk Bazaar:- Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest and busiest market in Old Delhi .Chandni Chowk was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor of India Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahanara.
• India Gate:- India gate is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath on the eastern edge of the “Ceremonial axis” of New Delhi, formerly called Kingsway.
• Akshardham Temple:- In the eastern suburbs, the Gujarati Hindu Swaminarayan Group’s Akshardham Temple was built in 2005.
Morning 8 am driver and guide meet you in your stay hotel lobby and transfer on guiding tour of Old and New Delhi.
Visit:- Humayun Tomb, Red Fort, India Gate and Qutub Minar.
After this monument take 1 hour rest for lunch in your desired place. Then proceed to rest monuments.
Visit- Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Jama Masjid, President House and at evening time visit Akshardham Temple.
Around 7 pm your guiding tour is over and driver transfer you on your stay place or hotel.
Departure Point :Departure on Delhi hotel or residential place in Delhi.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking below 5 years of age.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.