Delhi Jaipur Private Full-Day Trip with Amber Fort
Not enough time for a multi-day Golden Triangle tour from Delhi? This private Jaipur trip whisks you to Rajasthan’s capital and back in a day. Travel to the ‘Pink City,’ and enjoy highlights like the Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar Observatory, ‘Palace of the Winds’ (Hawa Mahal), and Jal Mahal; plus time for shopping. Private air-conditioned transport, plus Delhi hotel and airport pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to sights mentioned in itinerary (depending on option selected)
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
- Elephant ride up to Amber Fort (depending on option selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 5:30am, your driver will meet you at your hotel or airport in Delhi. Enjoy a comfortable 4-hour ride towards Jaipur city in your own Private air-conditioned car. You will stop at midway for a breakfast (at own expense) and freshen-up. Continue the drive to Jaipur with an expected arrival around mid-morning.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, meet your guide then proceed to Amber Fort. Spend about 2 hours exploring the monument which sits on a hill top. Next, you'll board the vehicle and head to Jal Mahal - also known as Palace on Water. It is situated om the middle of Man Sagar Lake. You'll have about 20-30 minutes here to take some pictures.
Head to lunch after the Jal Mahal visit, where you'll enjoy a delicious meal at restaurant and take a break for about 1 hour. After lunch and some rest, board your vehicle and take a drive to Hawa Mahal. You'll stop to spend about 20-30 minutes to see the monument and take photos.
Finally, visit City Palace (museum) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Spend about 2 hours between the 2 monuments, then have about 1-2 hours free time afterwards to allow you time to visit local bazaars. If you want to skip the free time, just let your driver and guide know and you can begin the drive back to Delhi.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or airport in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.