Delhi in One Day - Private Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Delhi, India’s capital has seen great empires rise and fall around it for millennia, with each new batch of rulers building over the works of their predecessors. As a result, the city abounds in monuments and ruins of stunning diversity. The seat of the world’s largest democracy, it also boasts of magnificent symbols of government that pay architectural tribute to the ideals of self-rule and democracy. These co-exist side by side with wide multi-lane motorways, shopping malls, fast cars and ultramodern steel-glass office complexes that characterize any large 21st-century metropolis.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Private Car with driver
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delhi holds the treasure that tells you the story of thousands of years. Go, surround yourself, in the atmosphere as modern as medieval!
Unlock the travel keys with our private Delhi tour. Starting at Red Fort your will visit Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Raj Ghat ((the cremation memorial of Mahatma Gandhi), Parliaments Street, Laxminarayan Temple and Lotus Temple.
Explore the food-fiesta place – Chandani Chowk Market on a rickshaw to absorb the sights and sounds that holds Old Delhi magnificently.
Make your trip more comfortable and take a look at the best of Delhi through a Delhi metro ride at the end of the day.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Let us know, at the time of booking, if you need a language guide other than English
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.