Delhi Heritage Tour by Car
In spite of setting your foot into a metropolis of the 21st century, somewhere in the back of your mind, you realize that you have entered into the world of Shah Jahan, Akbar, and Ghalib - this is Delhi for anyone who comes here! Delhi is unique, and its unmatched beauty, when mixed with its culture, makes it to the top of the 'Must Visit' places on the bucket list of travelers throughout the world. Delhi's history has made it what it is today. The great works of art and architecture, gastronomy, culture, and traditions have been preserved and showcased to date. Millions of tourists visit this city and return with happy memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel and sightseeing arranged in a personal, air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal tour guide at an additional cost
- Parking fees and tolls
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All tickets to the monuments are excluded
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
Humayun's Tomb, built-in 1570, is the first garden-tomb made in the Indian Subcontinent. Artisans from both Persia and India worked together to make this tomb, far grander than any other tomb built before in the Islamic world.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
A Drive past the Raj Ghat: Raj Ghat was historically a ghat on the Yamuna river in the old city of Shahjahanabad. This is where Mahatma Gandhi- Father of the Nation of India was cremated.
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Red Fort, along with the Taj Mahal, represents the zenith of Mughal architecture and creativity. The refinement and detailing of the architecture of the Red Fort is majestic. The fort gets its name from the red sandstone cladding on the massive walls of the fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
A walk-in Chandni Chowk: Chandni Chowk or the moonlit square is the oldest and busiest market in India. The Mughal Princess Jahan Ara created this square was and is the most prominent market of the city, known for its shops of silver, gold jewelry, textiles, spices, food, and handicrafts.
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Jama Masjid: Standing in the most crowded and sometimes confusing streets of Old Delhi, you will still be able to reach the Jama Masjid, thanks to the high lofty minarets of the Jama Masjid."
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/18/2019 - 10/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.