Delhi Handicraft Tour On Private Basis
In this Local Handicraft tour we will visit well know "Delhi HAAT" where you can interact with local handicrafts people who are making Handicrafts.
All things made by hand made only.
Later on we will visit to "National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy". At here you can see amazing about national Handicrafts and other things.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy
What's excluded :
- Any Other which is not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dilli Haat, Kidwai Nagar West, Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
Dilli Haat is a paid-entrance open-air food plaza and craft bazaar located in Delhi, Unlike the traditional weekly market, the village Haat, Dilli Haat is permanent. It is located in the commercial centers of South Delhi, opposite INA market. The 6 acres of land on which this complex is situated was salvaged as part of a reclamation project and transformed into a plaza. Extensive foundation work, small thatched roof cottages and kiosks give the plaza a village atmosphere. The culture and the environment of Dilli Haat is very good.
The DILLI HAAT provides the ambience of a traditional Rural Haat or village market, but one suited for more contemporary needs. Here one sees a synthesis of crafts, food and cultural activity.
This Food and Craft Bazar is a treasure house of Indian culture, handicrafts and ethnic cuisine, A unique bazaar, in the heart of the city, it displays the richness of Indian culture on a permanent basis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy, Bhairon Marg, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Popularly known as the Crafts Museum, the National Handicrafts Museum is a colorful amalgamation of the diverse culture and rich traditions of our country. Located in the far corner of the magnanimous Pragati Maidan in Delhi, the museum is a centre to exhibit varied specimens in handicrafts, textile and local décor. Its silent glory must get lost somewhere in the noise of modern life. Its walls are painted with different designs, this with Madhubani and that with Mithila.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.