Delhi: Half Day Art, History & Architecture Tour with Coffee and Snack
Art, nature and history all combine for an epic discovery of Delhi alongside a local guide. See impressive street art in a hidden alley, explore a sprawling archaeological park, get lost in nature in a beautiful heritage park, and get to know Delhi through the eyes of a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees at Sunder Nursery
- Coffee & snack
- Souvenir from Jugaad
- Private transportation with pickup from the meeting point and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Sunder Nursery
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide
- Entry/Admission - Champa Gali
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Jivitesh, # 11, Pusa Rd, opposite Metro Pillar Number 87, Block 17 A, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Your guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of Hotel Jivitesh from where we’ll drive to Mehrauli
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Anuvrat Marg Opposite Qutub Minar Metro Station, New Delhi 110030 India
This sprawling archaeological area is spread over 200 acres in Mehrauli, Delhi, adjacent to Qutub Minar World Heritage site and the Qutub complex. It consists of over 100 historically significant monuments. Overlooked by most of the tourist hordes, this park preserves some of the most historic relics of Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Champa Gali, Khasra #258, New Delhi India
Visit a hidden alley which offers a vibrant blend of cool cafes, art, and culture. We’ll stop for a cup of coffee and a snack at a café with a sustainable approach and learn about the changing culture of Delhi. You will also stroll through Jugaad, a store next door working for the economic upliftment of rural women and kids where you can choose a souvenir worth INR 500 which is inclusive in the cost of the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lodhi Art District, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi 110003 India
This is India’s first open-air public art district. This initiative was begun by the St+art India Foundation, a non-profit organization working to make art accessible to a wider audience. The once non-descript area is now filled with over 50 murals created by both local and international artists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sunder Nursery, Nizamuddin, New Delhi 110013 India
The last stop of the tour is Sunder Nursery, a 16th-century heritage park complex perfect for taking a refreshing break in nature. The 90-acre complex is filled with beautifully landscaped grounds, natural water features, and restored Mughal-era monuments making for a scenic respite from the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Jivitesh, # 11, Pusa Rd, opposite Metro Pillar Number 87, Block 17 A, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and be modestly dressed.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- This tour visits a local not for profit organisation (NGO) that empowers vulnerable young adults with livelihood skills of vocational training and the creation of unique products created from waste materials.
- At the end of the tour, you will receive a souvenir produced by the NGO to support the initiative.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.