Delhi Dharshan Tour with Taj Mahal
The tour of Delhi Darshan with Taj Mahal ;- is a personalised individual tour & can be started any time of year / month . The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures , whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation using on Double/ Twin sharing Room
- 1 night stay in Delhi & 1n stay in Agra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary ( However you have the flexibility to explore more
- Surface Transportation by air-conditioned Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & Offices during arrival and departure
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- 01 Bottled water daily per person
- 02 Breakfasts at Hotels
- Private tour
- Professional guide in Agra & Delhi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Mounuments in Delhi & Agra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly
- The tour is a personalised individual tour & can be started any time of year / month . The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures , whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01 Arrival Delhi
Arrive Delhi, meet assist our representative come chauffeur at the airport & later go for sightseeing tour of New Delhi in your comfortable air conditioned private car, where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House, Red fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple, if time permits go for sightseeing of Old Delhi, Chandi Chowk, Spice market,etc. Night stay in Delhi.
5star Hotel in Delhi :- ITC Welcome or Similar
Day 02 Delhi - Agra (4hrs)
After Breakfast ,travel to Agra. Arrive Agra in approx 4hrs, And Check in to the prebook hotel. Later visit the Agra fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms. Evening at sunset/ or next morning with Sunrise(Optional) visit the magnificent Taj Mahal & witness its beauty- one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant _expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Later return to hotel . O/N in Agra.
5star Hotel in Agra :- Jaypee Palace/Raddision / Clark Siraj or Similar
Day 03 Agra- Delhi Departure (4-5hrs)
Sunrise (Optional) visit the magnificent Taj Mahal & witness its beauty- one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. After Breakfast,Check out form the hotel, Transfer in time to airport to board the onward flight. Return home with sweet memories of Delhi Darshan tour & Beauty of Taj Mahal.
Departure Point :New Delhi
Departure Time :
Return Detail :New Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Bargain with photographer inside if you are hiring them, Don't pay more that Rs 30-40 per photographs.
- Avoid Local hawkers at monuments , sometime they follow you till end if you entertain them.
- Check ticket price and payment done before leaving the ticket counters.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.