Delhi By Tuktuk (auto Rikshaw) Full Day Tour
This is a unique trip crafted by our team, this is a full day trip combination of New Delhi and Old Delhi. In first half – day you will visit old Delhi and you will cover Jama masjid and Chandni chowk market and Rajghat (Memorial of Mahatma Gandhi). Its nice to visit in Chandni chowk bazaars in morning time. After lunch visit new Delhi driver pass India Gate and President Palace. Visit Qutab Minar and Humayun’s tomb. (Base structure of Taj Mahal).
We will organise this trip from September to March months. During this duration weather is excellent for this trip and in this trip, you touch the real local life of Delhi.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide for full day visit
What's excluded :
- Any kind of Domestic/International Flights. Any meals except breakfast and Dinner
- Tips to diver, guide and hotel staff Monuments entry fees.
- Any kind of travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup from hotel and drive to Old Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1644 and 1656 at a cost of 1 million rupees, and was inaugurated by an Imam from Bukhara, present-day Uzbekistan. Pass through Red Fort You can also visit Chandni Chowk bazaar and its many as Spice Market, the market papers, jewellery etc.
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Rajghat : Raj Ghat is a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, which was originally the name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi on the banks of river Yamuna. The memorial was designed by Vanu G. Bhuta, reflecting the simplicity of Mahatma Gandhi’s life. The design had the black marble slab surrounded by red earth. The memorial, which has gone through a number of design changes in recent years, a sign of respect as visitors are required to remove footwear before approaching the memorial.
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
India Gate: The India Gate is situated in the heart of New Delhi. The India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Built in 1931, it commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the Indian Empire, or more correctly the British Raj, in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
After lunch visit Himyun's Tomb : Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1569-70, and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas and his son, Sayyid Muhammad, Persian architects chosen by her.
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutab Minar : The Qutub Minar, also spelled as Qutab Minar, is a minaret that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, India. Qutb Minar is a 73-metre tall tapering tower of five storeys, with a 14.3 metres base diameter, reducing to 2.7 metres at the top of the peak.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup clients from all Hotels and Guest Houses in New Delhi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.