Delhi Agra jaipur tour !
Golden triangle most popular and attractive tour, which is prevail very much nowadays and most of tourist tend to do this special tour, In this tour you can visit and enjoy of 3 historical cities, 1st Delhi capital of India and contained many historical places and spread out in large area. 2nd Jaipur the pink city which famous for Rajputana’s culture and its is a capital of Rajasthan, 3rd Agra The city of Taj and it was the capital of Mughal empire in old time, In Golden triangle tour you indulge of 3 capital cities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation in3*-star hotels with breakfast.
- private, air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- All taxes and service charges, parking fee, fuel, etc.
What's excluded :
- Entry fee for monument, camera/video charges if any
- tip to driver/ Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cox & Queen Travel Private Day Tours
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Tajmahal Travel Agra
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cox & Queen Travel Private Day Tours, 18/159a/2b Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001 India
Delhi > Agra > Jaipur > Delhi !
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
If you are arriving in Delhi airport the we receive you from airport and show you most of sightseeing point, India gate President house, Kutub Minar, Humayu tomb, Red fort, and night stay in pre booked hotel .
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tajmahal Travel Agra, Agra 282001 India
Have the breakfast and proceed for Agra 230 km, by express way 3 hour drive, then we show you world famous UNESCO heritage site Tajmahal built by emperor Shahanjah in the memory his beloved wife Mumtaj mahal in 1631, now know as symbol of love , Red fort, built by emperor Akber in 1565 and later some palaces was added in that, Baby Taj, built by Noorjahan mother of Shahanjan, and Mehtab bagh, just back side of Tajmahal and known as sunset point because view of Taj is marvelous from here. night stay in hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Have the breakfast in hotel and proceed for Jaipur 250 km, on the way we show you fatehpur sikri, here you can see 3 monument , castle, mosque of saint Salim Chisti , and the Grand Gate, ( Buland darwaaza . before entering Jaipur city show you Galta ji the monkey temple . Then drop to pre booked hotel to rest overnight.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Have the breakfast and proceed for excursion , show City Palace , Hawa mahal, jantar Mantar, Amber fort, Jal mahal , and drive to Delhi and drop you at your desired place .
Tour Is Over.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :IGI Airport Terminal-3, Delhi, 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
If customers are staying in hotel in Delhi and any home stay, vacation point or arriving in Delhi , we pick up them according to their starting point in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.