Delhi Agra Jaipur 3 Day Golden Triangle Tour
This trip is for budget seekers. Agra & Jaipur is the most popular city in India among worldwide travelers. Their culture, tradition, history, architect facts amaze you during sightseeing and some interesting facts and stories you listen from the local city guides in Agra & Jaipur.
• Marvelous “Taj Mahal” in Agra a symbol of love in Indian History
• English speaking guide for Jaipur & Agra monuments for full attention throughout the day and Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
• Free visits to the Inlay marble workshop of Agra & Jaipur’s famous block printing workshop
• Enjoy local cuisine and shopping in Jaipur’s Pink city market/Bazaars
• Car with Driver to assist on this tour very professional way
• Value for money in order to the routable schedules of your arrival & the departure
• Romantic experience perfect for couples
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star budget hotels
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- English speaking tour guide Agra & Jaipur
- Pick up & Drop Delhi Hotel (City Center Located)
- Drop in Delhi airport instead of Delhi hotel on day 3rd (Optional
- Fuel, Parking, Toll Taxes & Driver Allowances
What's excluded :
- Monument admission tickets or camera fee
- Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Shopping
- Tip & Gratitudes (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amer Fort
Day 1: Delhi to Agra by car (203 Km / 4Hrs by Taj Expressway)
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Morning 8:30 am you will be meeting with your tour driver at your own booked hotel in Delhi and proceed for Agra the City of Taj Mahal. Upon arrival visit at:
Agra Fort:-You would regret if you miss Agra Fort during your visit to Agra. The 16th-century monument is yet another proof of the architectural brilliance of Mughals.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After visited at Fort you proceed to:-
TajMahal (Sunset):-You cannot think of Agra without thinking of TajMahal. Or, you might not have thought of Agra were it not for the monument of love. TajMahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, MumtazMahal.
NOTE: (*Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday – If Friday can visit at sunrise (5:30 am) on the next day02)
Later-Check-in to the hotel for relaxation. Overnight stay in Agra.
Duration: 3 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel Parador or similar 3-star accommodation.
Day 2: Agra to Jaipur (250 Km / 5 Hrs drive)
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and visit at “Taj Mahal’s Inlay marble workshop to get experiences of the history of the white marble of the Taj and its art facts. Later straight drive to Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan princely state. Upon arrival in Jaipur visit:
Jantar Mantar:-built in the 18th century by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the huge masonry instruments were used to study the movement of constellations and stars in the sky. Enormous sun-dial still provides accurate time, which is subject to daily corrections.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace:-situated in the heart of the old city, it occupies about one-seventh of the old city area. The palace is a blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture, it houses a Seven storeyed Chandra Mahal in the center, which affords a fine view of the gardens and the city. Diwan-E-Am (Hall of public audience) has intricate decorations and a collection of manuscripts, Diwan-E-Khas (Hall of private audience) has a marble pawed gallery Mubarak Mahal has a rich collection of costumes and textiles.
Later check-in to the hotel in Jaipur. Overnight stay.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Buffet Breakfast at Agra Hotel
Accommodation included: Hotel Rajputana Haveli or similar 3-star hotel
Day 3: Jaipur tour - Drive to Delhi departure
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After breakfast check out from the hotel in Jaipur. Visit Hawa Mahal (a drive pass visit, driver stop the car for a 15 minutes to the photography at morning sunlight.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amer Fort, Amer, Jaipur 302028 India
Later visit to the Amber fort there you can experience the Jeep ride to reach at uphill at fort:
Amer Fort:-The old capital of the Kachhwahas stands atop a range of craggy hills. The fort is remarkable as much for the majestic grandeur of its surroundings as for its sturdy battlements and beautiful palaces. It is a fine blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. The solemn dignity of it red sandstone and white marble pavilions, when reflected in the lake at the foot hill, is a sight to behold. The original palace was built by Raja Man Singh.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal:-On the way to Amer, this small palace is set in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Renovation around the lake is in progress. Driver stop car there for 10-15 minute for the photography.
Later after lunch at local traditional restaurant your free visit to the Jaipur’s famous “Block Painting workshop and shopping”
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Later afternoon you back to Delhi after 6 Hrs drive and drop at your own booked hotel or at the International airport in Delhi for your onward journey – Trip ends.
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Jaipur hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On a single booking - Traveler must submit their hotel name with address. Our driver meets you them at the hotel's lobby to proceed on this tour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal closed on Fridays. Option is availble for visit the next day at sunrise
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- 1-3 adults provide Sedan air-conditioned car
- 3-6 adults provide Toyota Innova or similar air-conditioned car
- Above 6 adults provide AC Mini coach (Tempo Traveler)
- If third adult join trip provide one extra bed in hotel room
- Trip is ending in Delhi as per plan. If you wish to finish in Jaipur is possible
- Trip is ending in Delhi if you wish to drop airport is possible
- Jaipur to Delhi by car is 6 hours drive. Suggest you book your flight back ticket evening time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.