Delhi-Agra bike tour
It's an adventurous bike tour from Delhi to Agra which brings you chance to ride a bike while doing sightseeing. So in this tour you will see the most beautiful monument in the world the Taj Mahal and the walled city Agra fort and then you will ride all around in Agra city. So this tour is full of adventure,fun and it will give a great experience of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Royal Enfield bike
- Meeting in hotel or at the airport
- Transfer to hotel or airport
- Tour guide in Agra
- Toll taxes
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
Motorcycling is a fun and exciting way to get across town or across the country. And most motorcyclists in the world—are road riders.
This Delhi-Agra bike tour brings you a chance to feel adventure and travel in your own way. Your this ride will be full of adventure, fun, beauty, knowledge of Indian history and a lot more.
• Meeting with you in your hotel or at the airport
• Head to bike point
• We will get ready here for our Agra bike ride and do other formalities
• 3 hours ride to Agra via yamuna express way with our expert
• It's a guided biking tour
• We provide you Royal Enfield bikes
As we reach Agra our sightseeing tour will start with personal tour guide.
1.Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of white marble which is one of the seven world wonders.
Taj Mahal was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
2.Agra fort:High walled red stone city of Mughals and feel here life of the Mughals in it’s grand palaces.
3. Lunch in a local restaurant
4. City Ride of Agra: Enjoy your city Ride.
• Return to Delhi
• Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting with you in your hotel anywhere in Delhi-Noida-Gurgaon or at the airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.