Delhi, Agra, & Jaipur 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 3 Days is one of the most desired tours of India, whereby the tourist can experience the substantial multiculturalism of the country. By going with this 2 evenings as well as 3 days Delhi Agra Jaipur Scenic tour, you get an opportunity to explore, three of the most popular cities of India. A tour of the major attractions of India’s Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first- time visitors. The most popular tours in North India. This 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour will covering Jaipur – a colorful capital city of Rajasthan and Agra - city of Taj Mahal, wonders of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodation (twin sharing ) as per you choose
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private tour guides for all excursions
- Bottles of mineral water during the journeys
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Lunch and Dinner
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Begin the trip with a pickup from hotel / airpor or other desired place in Delhi. After that, you will have a half-day city tour of Delhi visiting: the 11th century Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty, the UNESCO-listed Humayun's Tomb, the Bahai Temple, also known as the Lotus Temple (closed Mondays); and India Gate. Also, you will drive by the Parliament House, the President's Palace and Secretariat buildings. After the tour enjoy shopping in New Delhi. After that you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal, via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra you will check-in to your hotel and relax.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At sunrise, visit to the world famous monument of love – The Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (closed Fridays). After breakfast, visit the historic Agra Fort, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After that, enjoy free time for shopping in Agra. Then, have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) and transfer to the Pink City of Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in to your hotel and relax.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
After breakfast proceed to tour the majestic Amber Fort. The fort is situated on top of the Amber Hill. Later, stop for photos at the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and the Palace of Winds ( Hawa Mahal). Then, visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. After that, visit Jantar Mantar Observatory, an astronomical observation site from the 18th century, and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) and enjoy free time for shopping in Jaipur.
Later in the afternoon, you will drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel, or another desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.