DELFT AND NAGADEEPA ISLANDS-Private day trip from Jaffna
This full day trip takes you to two differently unique islands off the coast of Jaffna peninsula. Delft is a remote n island with rich history from the Chola Dynasty, Portuguese, Dutch and the British colonial period and Nagadeepa island is home to the historic Nagadeepa Viharaya complex and the elaborate Nagapooshani Amman Kovil shrines.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Fuel and Local assurance for the vehicle included.
- Boat Fees (Only Public Boats are available , Not Privet)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All parking and highway charge where applicable.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- The personal spending (Tips,Telephone, Internet, Fax etc)
- Medical Expenses, Insurance, International Flights and Accommodation
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Any other services not specified above
- Expenses of the excursions and sight seen not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagadeepa Rajamaha Viharaya Nainativu Island Sri Lanka, Jaffna 40000 Sri Lanka
visiting the Temple by boat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Neduntheevu (Delft Island), Jaffna 40000 Sri Lanka
Historical Island Dutch Colonial ara
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up any Hotel in Jaffna
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional info
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.