Deep-Sea Fishing Trip in Goa - shared basis
Enjoy a 3-4 hour deep-sea fishing adventure in a boat on sharing basis. Learn how to set up your fishing tackle, then cast your line and try your luck at catching a fish. Spend the afternoon relaxing and breathing in the sea air, and if you are lucky enough to catch something, head back to shore to have it cooked for you at a local restaurant (own expense).
• Dona Paula jetty
• 3-4 hour deep sea fishing
• Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper, King Mackerel and Barracudas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide-cum-instructor
- All necessary fishing equipment
- Refreshments (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the picturesque Dona Paula jetty. This jetty is located at the confluence of the Rivers Mandovi and Zuari as they join the Arabian Sea. Enjoy the magnificent view of Mormugao harbor and climb aboard your fishing boat. Your instructor-cum-local guide will accompany you.
The boat will contain all necessary fishing equipment. Your instructor will help you set up your tackle and drop your fishing line. Then simply sit back and relax while you wait for a catch. Take in the fresh sea breeze and look around at the gentle waters of the Arabian Sea and the receding shoreline.
See and learn fishing techniques as you try your hand at catching several varieties of fishes like Salmon, Cod, King Mackerel, Tuna, Red Snapper or even Barracudas! Enjoy some complimentary refreshments as you patiently wait for a catch.
If you catch a fish, you may bring it to any one of the restaurants next to the beach to have it cooked for you (own expense).
After the fishing trip you will be dropped back at your hotel
Departure Point :Goa, Goa
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 7:00 - 11:00 a.m. Hotel pick-up will commence prior to indicated time.Airports
- Dabolim Airport, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 8 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers.
- This tour does not operate during the monsoon season - Jun to Sep.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.