Deep Sea Fishing Boat Tour in Bentota
(SKU: LK59030100) The Indian Ocean off the coast of Bentota – Sri Lanka, offers some of the richest sources of deep sea fish in the world. Our deep sea fishing tours takes you to the heart of the warm, nutrient rich waters, which contain a wide range of game fish. The tour is suited to experienced anglers as well as first-timers, and makes for an unforgettable adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced English-speaking fishing guide.
- Boat charter fee.
- Hire of complete sport fishing equipment.
- Light refreshment and drinking water
- Government tax
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from starting point.
- Any tip for staff
- Extra foods and beverages consumed.
Deep sea fishing is a great way to kick-start your day and requires an early start as well. You will experience fishing in some of most bountiful waters as the Indian Ocean holds species of fish including tuna, jack fish, red and white snapper, barracuda, small sharks, groupers, dorado, giant trevally and the spectacular wahoo.
Your fishing experience will begin at 6 a.m. from the docks and take you out on a 4-hour (or longer on request) fishing expedition. Safety and comfort is paramount to us and our boat will be fully equipped with GPS, lavatory facilities, a cabin and life jackets. We will also provide our clients with fishing equipment, bait as well as refreshments. If you are lucky with your catch, we will even prepare the fish for you in our restaurant during our lunch service or you can take it back with you.
For deep sea fishing we recommend you use our range of trolling rods and reels while we offer both live and artificial bait. Our boats will be skippered by professional fishermen with many years of experience in game fishing.
• Bentota, Bentota, Galle District, Southern Province
Departure Point :Bentota, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.