Deep Sea Fishing
Make the most of your vacation time in Punta Cana by learning how to deep sea fish. Set out on a powerful fishing boat toward the Caribbean's deep waters with a captain and crew at the helm. You'll get as much or as little guidance as you like on how to catch local fish such as bonita, kingfish, white and blue marlin, amber jacks, dorado, and others.
per adult from
4 to 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All equipment provided to ensure you get the best catches
- As much or as little professional guidance as you want
- Refreshments provided on board the boat
What's excluded :
- Whether you're a deep-sea fishing aficionado or you're trying it for the first time, don't miss out on your choice of a half- or full-day tour from Punta Cana. After hotel pickup, head to Cabeza de Toro and sit in for a safety briefing before setting sail. Your captain will tell you about the type of fish you may catch, including white and blue marlin, sailfish, billfish, mahi mahi, barracuda, kingfish, wahoo, bonita, yellow tuna, and more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.