Decadent Gourmet Food Tour
This 2.5-hour gourmet tasting adventure in the heart of Philadelphia will introduce you to tastings of 5 decadent and gourmet treats of the city’s best foodie destinations! Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will start you off at the iconic Reading Terminal Market for an insider’s highlight tour that will introduce you to the market’s history, layout, and 3 food havens not to be missed. Here, you'll enjoy delicious treats, such as: gourmet cheese curds, a sampling of Middle Eastern delights, and a fluffy Amish donut or a decadent cake truffle. Next up, a visit to Philadelphia’s most famous gourmet superstore, Di Bruno Bros, where we’ll lavish you with hearty portions of fantastic farmstead and imported cheeses. The sweet and salty finale to your adventure is from one of the most well-known bakeries in the city, and it'll certainly leave you happy!
This tasting is perfect for individuals, couples, families, and out-of-town guests! Great for birthdays, anniversaries, and dates!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Reading Terminal Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
The first three food vendors are in the Reading Terminal Market. This is followed by a walk through center city's historic locale and onto a cheese tasting and a sweet dessert near Rittenhouse Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Di Bruno Bros., 1730 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1111 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required for all guests. Guests without a mask may be denied the ability to attend the tour and further arrangements will be made.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Tour Guides using gloves when touching public surfaces. 2. Requiring 6 feet between guests who do not belong in the same party when eating. 3. Lowering the maximum capacity of tour groups. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us ASAP for further arrangements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.