Death Road By Full Suspension Bike - English Speaking Guide - Full Day
+The most amazing death road with english speaking guides.
+Safety first, each 7 people 1 guide
+Guides are specialized people
+Always you have a car behind you in the tour, if you feel tired, just get in to the car.
+We provide you all equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport.
- Specialized bilingual guide English - Spanish
- Food (1 lunch / 1 Breakfast/ Snacks).
- All water that you need during the downhill.
- Equipment: Fullface helmet, gloves, jacket, trousers.
- Free t-Shirt.
- Pictures during the tour
What's excluded :
- • Entrance fees Bs.50
- Drinks during the lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Camino de la Muerte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino de la Muerte, Coroico Bolivia
The mountain biking tour to Coroico starts early in the morning from hotel. Then go by transport to “La Cumbre” (1hr. from La Paz), which is the starting point at 4.700 m.a.s.l.
Leg 1: This is a 22 km downhill on asphalt (tarmac) road. At the police checkpoint (after 45 min.) all tourists pay Bs. 50 for the entrance to the national park. This first section is for you to develop confidence and get used to the bike. Do not worry, the safety van is always behind the group and we have stops for water, photos and bike checks.
Leg2: “Death Road” about 10 Km. always in a compact group (safety first!!!) and also snack time with chocolate, fruit and more.
Leg 3: About 32 Km. it starts with a waterfall splash!! Finally the end of the tour is in Yolosa, so the next stop is in a hotel with showers, a swimming pool and a buffet lunch as well. At approximately 05:00 p.m. it´s time to go back to La Paz driving through the new road.
Bike: Full suspension bike with hydraulic disk brakes.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Maria Auxiliadora Church, Avenida 16 de Julio, La Paz, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay in other area, not downtown, meeting point is in Maria Auxiliadora Church, Main Gate, on 16 de Julio Avenue (El Prado) at 7:30 a.m.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.