Death Road By Bike - Full Day - Front Suspension
1.- 64km of downhill riding with only a few small up.
2.- Experiencing Death Road by a Full suspension bike.
3.- Post-ride hotel stop with buffet lunch, shower, and pool.
4.- English-speaking guides trained in safety and rescue.
5.- Small Groups ( 1 guide for 6 people)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport.
- Specialized bilingual guide. (each 6 people 1 guide)
- Food (1 lunch / 1 Breakfast/ Snacks)
- Equipment: Fullface helmet, gloves, jacket, trousers.
- Bike Front suspension
- T- Shirt (Death Road survivor)
- Photographs / we are going to send you the pictures to your e-mail.
- shower at the final of the tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Bs.50 (Bring in cash)
- Extra drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Camino de la Muerte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino de la Muerte, Coroico Bolivia
The mountain biking tour to Coroico starts early in the morning from hotels. Then go by transport to “La Cumbre” (1hr. from La Paz), which is the starting point at 4.700 m.a.s.l.
Leg 1: This is a 22 km downhill on asphalt (tarmac) road. At the police checkpoint (after 45 min.) all tourists pay Bs. 50 for the entrance to the national park. This first section is for you to develop confidence and get used to the bike. Do not worry, the safety van is always behind the group and we have stops for water, photos and bike checks.
Leg2: “Death Road” about 10 Km. always in a compact group (safety first!!!) and also snack time with chocolate, fruit and more.
Leg 3: About 32 Km. it starts with a waterfall splash!! Finally, the end of the tour is in Yolosa, so the next stop is in a hotel with showers, a swimming pool, and a buffet lunch as well. At approximately 05:00 p.m. it´s time to go back to La Paz driving through the new road.
Bike: Front suspension bike with hydraulic disc brakes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Maria Auxiliadora Church, Avenida 16 de Julio, La Paz, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.