Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Jerusalem - Small Group
The Dead Sea tour takes you from Jerusalem through the Judean Hills past the Inn of the Good Samaritan and heads south. We stop briefly for a photo-op at the sign indicating “sea level” then continue to the Dead Sea at 430m beneath sea level – the lowest place on Earth. We spend some time relaxing on the Dead Sea beach and floating in the water while surrounded by the most magnificent views of the cobalt blue water and the Moab Mountains in the distance. The Dead Sea environment has natural health and beauty benefits and gives visitors an overall sense of well-being.
• Full-day Dead Sea trip from Jerusalem.
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• At the Dead Sea enjoy one of the best beaches in the area; swim and relax on the beach
• Use therapeutic mud
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
• Travel south from Jerusalem past the Inn of the Good Samaritan
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harei Yehuda, Israel
Visit Dead Sea on a full-day tour from Tel Aviv.
As we descend 1,200 meters from Jerusalem through the wilderness of the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: The Good Samaritan Museum, Road 1, between Jerusalem and Jericho, Jericho Palestinian Territories
we pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and stop briefly at the “sea level” marker.
Stop At: Sea Level 0, Ras Salem, Jerusalem 9710700 Israel
We stop briefly for a photo-op at the sign indicating “sea level”
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Metzoke Dragot, Metzoke Dragot, Dead Sea Region
Pass by Metzoke Dragot
Pass By: Jericho, Jericho, West Bank
In the distance we see Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
perhaps due to its luxuriant oasis and its proximity to the Dead Sea, an ancient source of salt and we recall the conquest of Jericho by the Israelite tribes, led by Joshua, who had just crossed the Jordan River into the Promised Land.
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
At four hundred meters below sea level this is the lowest place on earth, so low that the cancerous sun rays are filtered out enabling sufferers of such skin ailments as psoriasis to expose their bodies to the sun without worry. We take the opportunity to cover ourselves with black mud, even our faces and bald spots! Finally we enjoy a therapeutic swim in the Dead Sea. The water is almost 35% salt and even those who cannot swim can float. Tired but feeling and looking years younger we admire the reflection of the mountains of Moab in the still waters of the Dead Sea.
Finish your tour and return to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup from Jerusalem hotels 08:30
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.