De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery Admission Ticket
Few Antwerp businesses have such close ties with Antwerp and an equally rich tradition as De Koninck Brewery. It is now Antwerp’s last remaining city brewery.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Beer tastings
- Optional audio guide
- Entry/Admission - De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery, Mechelsesteenweg 291, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
This interactive brewery tour will immerse you in the fascinating world of the Antwerp City Brewery. An informative, stimulating and above all fun way to learn about the history of brewing in Antwerp, discover all about Belgian beers in general and uncover the mysteries of the brewing process itself. A range of interactive displays and audiovisual effects ensure a full-blown brewery experience, along with our 4m-high walkway that offers breathtaking views of all the action and dynamis on the brewery floor itself.
And to quench your thirst after all that adventure, we have the perfect solution in the form of a perfectly poured Bolleke at the end of the tour.
Thanks to the interactive tools and visual effects you encounter on our tour, a guide is no longer required. For extra information, there are also audioguides available in Dutch, French, English and German. If you speak Dutch, you don’t really need an audioguide as all information is covered by the exhibits. But you are free to use one during the tour!
The brewery is open for visitors every Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm. The last entry to the brewery is at 4.30pm while the bar is open until 6pm and the De Koninck shop until 6.30pm. On Saturdays, however, doors stay open until 10pm with the last entry at 8pm. The brewery is closed on Mondays.
Departure Point :De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery, Mechelsesteenweg 291, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
Departure Time :10 am to 6 pm (last ticket sales & admission at 4:30 pm).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.