Daytrip to Salzburg City from Munich
Our tour to Salzburg starts in the centre of Munich at Karlsplatz (Stachus). The journey brings us along the motorway into the world famous Austrian city which has become a UNESCO World heritage site in 1997.
Once there, you can join an orientation walk into the city centre with our English-speaking guide. After that you will have a few hours time to enjoy the beautiful sites of Mozart’s hometown, to have lunch, take a stroll through mainstreet ‘Getreidegasse’ or take a trip in a horse-drawn carriage. And the landmark, Hohensalzburg castle, is also well worth a visit.
During the month of December you could visit the famous Christmas Market at the cathedral square.
The city with its charme and flair and is a must see all year around!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- English-speaking live guide on the coach
- A short orientation walk through the city
- Entry/Admission - Salzburger Altstadt
What's excluded :
- No food and beverage included
- No hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Fortress Hohensalzburg Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Munich, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Passing by various sights in Munich on the way to the highway
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
A tour with our Guide for Orientation in the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fortress Hohensalzburg Castle, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
During the "free time" you can decide to visit the castle of Salzburg "Hohensalzburg"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Christmas in Salzburg, Judengasse 11, Salzburg 5020 Austria
You can visit the fantastic Christmas Market in Salzburg
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München, Germany
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.