Dayton Bikes, Bevies & Brunch!
Set course on a two-hour Dayton brunch adventure! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars for a round of bloody marys and mimosas before traveling to the Oregon District, where you can pick a brunch spot!
Blind Bob’s (opens at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Casual tavern with bloody mary specials
Table 33: Local breakfast/lunch spot with unforgettable drinks and coffee
The Trolley Stop: Homemade food with bloody mary and mimosa bars
Yellow Cab Tavern: Community art space, bar, and live music venue with a delicious brunch*
Dublin Pub: Irish-accented pub grub is on offer at this comfy watering hole with live music and open-mic nights
Lock 27 Brewing: Outpost of a local craft brewery offering house-made beer and comfort food in a casual pub setting
2nd Street Market: Local growers, bakers, culinary specialists, and artisans inside a charming historical freight house reminiscent of European markets
per adult from
What's included :
- Pedal Wagon Captain
- Wristband for Drink Deals
- Cooler & Ice
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos ($2)
What's excluded :
- Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
All public cruises are 21+.
For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!
Departure Point :28 N Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains are our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please review our complete COVID-19 policy carefully.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.