Day-use in Ain Sokhna from Cairo with Transfer
Our guide will be waiting for you. They will be holding a sign. Then take your private air-conditioned vehicle move to Al Sokhna city which located 2 hours drive approx. from Cairo on arrival you will check-in at 5 stars hotel for a day-use enjoy the relaxing nature of the surrounding area take a sunbath to swim in the red sea water and spend your day as your wish to get the most of it After spending the day at Al Sokhna, bask in your newfound bliss on the return drive to Cairo where you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping to your Guide and Driver
- Visit: Ain Sukhna, Ain Sukhna, Red Sea and Sinai
When time comes to relax and disconnect yourself from the daily boring routine and the city traffic El Sokhna Day Trip is your best choice Enjoy a day far away from Cairo
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Ain Sukhna, Ain Sukhna, Red Sea and Sinai
Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick you up from wherever hotel you are staying and wither in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.