Day Tripper City Cruise
Treat your friends to this private daytime sightseeing tour, and you’ll not only have an absolute blast – you’ll also have the ideal souvenirs of your time in Sin City.
The round-trip excursion starts at your hotel, and you’re going to love the VIP transportation. Our luxury party bus features lounge-style leather seats, LED lights and a spectacular sound system. Plus, we’ve got complimentary drinks for you to enjoy while you ride!
First comes a trip out to the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign at the south end of the Strip, then we’ll cruise back to check out the water show at the Fountains of Bellagio. At both stops – and along the way – a photographer will take candid and posed shots of the group.
Groups of up to 28 people are welcome. The crazy fun daytime adventure is one you won’t forget, but you’ll have incredible keepsake photos to remind you of the occasion – and the high-resolution pics are perfect for framing and for sharing on social media.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Party Bus Transportation
- VIP Party Host
- Complimentary drinks onboard the party bus
- Tour photos
- Entry/Admission - Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Entry/Admission - Fountains of Bellagio
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
View the fountain show and photo op.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.