Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
In this tour we will visit 3 of the most beautiful and important turistic sights that Romania has to offer.
The Peles castle- summer residence belonging to the royal family of Roamnia, build in the 19th century by Carol the First, first king of Romania. It is the most beautiful castle of Romania and maybe of Europe.Next we have the Bran castle, also known as the Dracula castle, build in the 14 century and made famous by the Irish writer Bram Stoker. Legends,spirits, ghosts and many mysteries will be encountered at Draculas castle.Third we have Rasnov fortress, build in the 13th century on top of a rocky hill creating the perfect vantage point over the surounding valley,reason why it was concured only once in 1611.
We will be able to admire beautiful mountain scenery of the Bucegi mountains, Tara Barsei and may others.
You will have high-class transport conditions, avoid the long lines and hassle of purchasing tickets onsite, which gives you more time to sightsee.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport by luxury van Mercedes Vklass or similar cars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Brasov city
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Bran Castle and Peles Castle
- Refrigerator with cold water on board
- Exclusive tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasov Fortress
- Photo fee at Peles Castle ( aprox. 8 euros/person )
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Sinaia Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Peles castle- summer residence belonging to the royal family of Romania, build in the 19th century by Carol the First. It is the most beautiful castle of Romania and maybe of Europe.The castle if build predominantly in a german renaissance manor. It has 160 rooms and 30 bathrooms.The main caracteristic of the castle is its detailed woodwork made by Bernhard Ludwig from Vienna .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
The Bran castle will take you back to the 14th century when times where much simpler.Here we will encounter the gotic architecture of the castle. Build on a bolder in a valley having the roll to look over the border and protect the entrance into Transylvania.It was later connected, in 1897, to Dracula by the Irish writer Bram Stoker.
Tall walls, cold,robust towers, rooms surrounded in mistery offer the perfect ambience to take you back to the medieval times when the castle was patrolled by guards and where Dracula tortured thousands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Rasnov fortress build in the 13th century on top of a rocky hill creating the perfect vantage point over the surounding valley,reason why it was concured only once in 1611. The fortress had the roll to protect the villagers in chase of attacks. Here you will be able to see the ruins of a catholic chapel, the defence towers and also the ruins of the aprox 80 houses, the school and the water well that was dug by 2 prisoners and is 146 m deep.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinaia Monastery, Manastirii 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
A beautiful Orthodox monastery built in the 17th century
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your accomodation/hotel in Brasov.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Small group tour
- Peles Castle is opened Tue to Sunday from 7.05 to 31.12.2021
- Please give us the name of your hotel in Brasov, or the address where you are staying
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.