Day trip visit Nikola Tesla's birthplace and the Plitvice lakes
Just 4 hours drive from Zagreb on the way to the sea, through the beautiful inland of Croatia.
We will experience and get to know Croatia in a wonderful way.
Visiting the birthplace of NikolaTesla and the wonderful beauties of nature in the Plitvice Lakes, it will create unforgettable moments for you.
Experience a Croatia full of beauty and heart <3 !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Center of Nikola Tesla
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes (Plitvička Jezera)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial Center of Nikola Tesla, Smiljan 87/1, Smiljan 53211 Croatia
Arriving at the birthplace of Nikola Tesla.
We will visit his house and see a museum built in honor of Nikola Tesla.
Museum guide will guide us through musuem.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes (Plitvička Jezera), 53231, Plitvička Jezera, Croatia
Sightseeing in Plitvice Lakes offers several programs.In my opinion
the best option is B program.
You can choose whichever program you want,
You can do the tour yourself or we can do it together.
All options take 2 to 4 hours.
We are at Plitvice Lakes 4 h, after 4 h we return to Zagreb
About PROGRAM B
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Trail length - 4 000 m
It starts at the north entrance of the Park ("Entrance 1"). The sightseeing is circular and includes a walk through the limestone canyon of the Lower Lakes, an electric boat ride along the largest Plitvice Lakes - Kozjak Lake, a panoramic train ride, and a walk along the eastern side of the canyon all the way to the starting point at Entrance 1. Within the program you will see the impressive "Big Waterfall" and "Sastavke", the beautiful blue-blue lakes "Novakovic Brod", "Kaludjevrovac", "Gavanovac" and "Milanovac", and the expanses of Kozjak Lake.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ul. kneza Borne 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
For further details, please feel free to contact us!Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.