Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal
Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum with an expert guide and snorkel with sea turtles in the Bay of Akumal in this express Playa del Carmen tour!
Adventures in history and nature that will delight the whole family in this express tour from Playa del Carmen. Start your journey with a visit to the Mayan ruins of Tulum. Your expert guide will lead you through this walled city set on a cliff overlooking the ocean. You’ll learn fascinating facts and the marvelous mythology of this ancient civilization.
Next up is a visit to Akumal, home of the sea turtles. You’ll don mask and fins and receive instructions from your guide to snorkel with these magnificent creatures. The calm clear waters of the bay set the scene for the experience of a lifetime.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tulum Ruins ticket
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Liability insurance
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Tax marine $10 usd
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Come and enjoy the fusion of two of the most fascinating places in the Riviera Maya, visiting the archaeological site of Tulum, where accompanied by a guide specialized in the area will take you to discover the mysteries that keeps this important destination. Moreover, from its cliff you'll have an unforgettable view of the Caribbean Sea and access to its beautiful beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Then we will go to one of the most beautiful beaches, where white sand will make you feel like in paradise, you can also look closely at the Sea Turtle, and a beautiful coral reef, which houses a huge amount of colorful fish and crystal clear waters that will transport you to an underwater world like no other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall centerCostumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.