Day Trip Toward Essaouira
Essaouira Is A Distinctive City Located On The Atlantic Shores Of Morocco (2 Hours West Of Marrakech). Featured With Its Marvelous Beaches, Long Rich History, And Unique Architecture, The City Has Been Quite Popular Among Travelers Who Tour Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and dropp off in your accomndation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira is a port city and resort on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. Its medina (old town) is protected by 18th-century seafront ramparts called the Skala de la Kasbah, which were designed by European engineers. Old brass cannons line the walls, and there are ocean views. Strong "Alizée" trade winds make the city’s crescent beach popular for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.