Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park
Udzungwa is made for Hiking and climbing on trails through the rain forests and along the escapments. The plateau is natural tower top, with views of sugar plantations against a patchwork of grassland and mountain forest extending over 100 kilometers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport, Entry fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udzungwa Mountains, Tanzania
Tour will start in Morogoro Town then you drive streight to Udzungwa Mountains National Park about 3.5hours drive. After arriving at the park you do registration there after you start hiking to Sanje Waterfall which is about 170m above sea level, Sanje waterfall is the highest waterfall in Tanzania National Park system. At sanje waterfall it is a cool place for swimming and nice view of kilombero area. The hiking you will take 5hours go and return. On the way to Sanje waterfall you may see monkey, birds, butterflies, plants and other reptilies.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Uhuru Street, Uhuru St, Morogoro, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.